Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Announcing my New Website "Old As Dirt Primitives"!

I am so happy to announce that I have opened another website called "Old As Dirt Primitives". This website will be exclusively for Handcrafted Primitive Dolls, Folk Art, Bowl Fillers, E-Patterns and Doll supplies.

Please be sure to check it out!

http://www.oldasdirtprimitives.com

I bought the domain name in January after looking at some of my dolls and thinking that they looked as old as dirt.....then I thought that it would make a great website name! Voila'.....that's how this all started! LOL!

I hope you enjoy it! I will still be offering my handcrafted items on Fine Country Living Primitives.com, but hopefully will be able to someday offer them only on Old As Dirt Primitives.

Enjoy!

No comments: