Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Another Decorating Tip-Berry Pip Garlands

Berry Garlands can be used in so many ways. One of my favorite ideas is to intertwine it with one of my primitive chandeliers. When I was selling these on ebay, I had more emails about my lighting and exposed beam ceiling than I sold garlands! LOL!

All you do is fluff out your garland and drape the garland so that it looks as the berries are naturally growing on the chandelier. I use orange (as shown) for Fall, red metallic for Christmas and light green or cream for Spring and Summer...sometimes I just keep changing them for something fun! I have these on my webshoppe and they are currently on SALE! Stop in and check them out!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: