Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Monday, July 23, 2007

New Christmas Doll Pattern "Black St. Nick"

I have released a new pattern for the upcoming Holiday Season! He is a large 31" Black Santa named "St. Nick" (original name, huh?).

He has three dimensional facial features and a pear shaped head, I just love his jowels! His fingers are individually sewn and his skin is painted in a several step process that leaves him looking like leather!

I love Black Santas, but not all customers want a "grubby" black Santa Claus, and that's all that seemed to be out there, so I thought I would try this out and I love it!

You can purchase the e-pattern from my website by going to www.finecountrylivingprimitives.com or look on the right side of my blog and you can purchase it here and instantly download it and start on St. Nick in minutes!

The finished St. Nick is available for sale on www.finecountrylivingprimitives.com.

Enjoy and blessings to you!

Mary Jo

No comments: