Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Handcrafted WHITE Pumpkins listed!

I just finished a great set of three primitive and grungy white french pumpkins that are so unique and perfect for your Fall decorating! They have great grapevine sticks and moss spilling over the sides, so prim!

Please stop by www.finecountrylivingprimitives.com to check them out! I can pretty much guarantee that your friends, family and neighbors won't have these is their festive Fall displays, so grab them while they are available!

I am also working on something special and BIG and prim for Christmas! I am putting the finishing touches on it and hope to list it on ebay for a change later this week. I will be sure to send out an announcement when I do list it, so keep your eyes open, you won't be disappointed!

Blessings!

Mary Jo

No comments: