Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

New Contest and Handcrafted Items!

I am so excited to announce my September contest! During the month of September, each order/purchase made on www.finecountrylivingprimitives.com will be entered into a random drawing to win my own version of a start up kit for Affordable Mineral Makeup!

The winner will receive a full size pink Kabuki Brush, the perfect tool for applying your mineral makeup! With this brush, the winner will also receive a pink leather carrying case for the brush AND a compact mirror so you can always check your makeup during the day (but with mineral makeup, there's really no need to!). Also included with this prize is a makeup kit with the "neutral" shades and products to get you started.....one of the most popular shades of foundation and veil to give you that airbrushed look and a perfect canvas to add your other minerals too! Also in this kit are a few multi purpose minerals that can be used as blushes and eyeshadows!

I love this makeup so much that I wanted one of my primitives customers to get a chance to try it for free! The retail value of the prize is approx. $38, so I hope you enjoy this bit of extra fun for a contest!

NEW HANDCRAFTED PRIMITIVES

I've also been busy sewing and creating new and exciting items for the upcoming Fall season! My newest is a set of shelf sitters that are a pilgrim couple! You have to see them to appreciate them, so please check them out under the "Seasonal" category of my shoppe!

I've also been busy keeping up with the demand of my candy corn bowl fillers and have also made a set of WHITE pumpkins for something different and new! I know that you will just love them!

Also new is my Catrina and Baby Kitty set of primitive black cat dolls! They are a great larger size, perfect for sitting in a doll chair or highchair and Catrina has a great rusty wire collar with rusty jingle bells all around, you will just fall in love with this pair and they are oh, so prim!!!!!!!!!

That's all for today, I'm off to relax a bit with the family before bedtime and hope to see you all on www.finecountrylivingprimitives.com!

Blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: