Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Things are getting hectic!

It's that time of year again....Everyone is gearing up for the Christmas rush and I'm in the mood! I have been busy creating new and exciting products and shopping at the suppliers to bring in great new items that would make anyone happy to receive them as gifts this holiday season!

Many of the suppliers shelves were already bare, can you believe it? I was just there a few weeks ago, and many items that I passed on last time were gone this time around....I guess I learned my lesson, didn't I? Doesn't matter, since I brought back some other products that I wouldn't have otherwise thought of, and I'm happy with the results!

I've added a new Colonial style basket which is HUGE and very prim! Some more goodies include Besnickle Santas, plaid wooden plates, a Colonial doll with a porcelain head (she's beautiful, may keep one for myself!) and even an authentic Amish Church Kapp which is worn by girls and women during Sunday services!

I've only begun adding products, and as they are added, they are being sold. This is great for me, but not for you that may not have had a chance to shop for the new items....so why are you still reading this? Head on over to www.finecountrylivingprimitives.com to see what's new before it's all gone! LOL!

As always, thanks for stopping in!

Mary Jo

No comments: