Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Primitive Times Magazine and Prim Talk Radio

There comes a time in life that you have to make tough decisions, and this was certainly very hard for me.

Due to all that seems to be going on right now with opening our new retail shoppe here in Springville, the ongoing sales from my website and the Christmas rush, and my busy daily life with my husband and two little boys, I just had to make the decision to step down from being a contributing editor on Primitive Times Magazine and a weekly contributor on Prim Talk Radio. I so enjoyed doing both of these activities and have met so many wonderful people through them, especially Angie Wenke who is just the best person to work with!

It seemed that I was not being able to give the proper attention that was needed to participate with these great primitive resources, and I would rather give quality time and effort than just trying to "get it done and over with". That's just how I work. Thankfully Angie understood and maybe, someday, I can continue to work with these resources once again.

I also had to make the even more difficult decision the other day to leave my ebay group that I had belonged to for about 1 1/2 years. I was a moderator and co-leader up until about 3 months ago, and even remaining as a member was difficult. Again, it's one of those things that you just have to take a step back and look at. Once I reviewed my priorities, I just had to leave there too to make more time for my business and family.

I am still amazed at what a wonderful community our primitive world is online, and I have made several great friends that I know I can count on anytime I need anything...that's more important than belonging to a "group", even though I enjoyed the community I belonged to.

Even though decisions like these are hard, it's all for the good. I encourage all of you to check out both Primitive Times Magazine and Prim Talk Radio because they are excellent resources for anything you need to know about primitives.....I know that I will still stay tuned each Friday morning and each month!

Blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: