Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Do you like the music?

My wonderful friend, Deanna, from Nanny Goat Primitives told me how to embed music into my blog....thank you Deanna!

I've added a few of my favorite Elton John songs that have some wonderful memories attached to them.

I also have a few piano selections by the O'Neill Brothers. I sell their CD's in my retail shoppe, and I am going to be adding them to my website this week. If you love having soothing music to listen to while reading, cooking, relaxing, meditating....these are for you!

Visit their website at www.pianobrothers.com to listen to selections and hop on back to later this week to purchase some of these inspiring and relaxing cd's. Remember, Mother's Day is May 11 and they make wonderful gifts!

Many blessings,
Mary Jo