Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

I needed a change....even if by accident!

Do you all like my new look? I was just viewing the features on my blog and clicked on "something" and **POOF**, my blue blog was gone! Somehow, I had changed it to jet black! LOL!

Well, I panicked, and I hit the back arrow button, but alas, it was gone for good.

So, I certainly couldn't have left it jet black (even though it is my favorite prim color!) and found this lovely template.

To be honest, I like it better! It is easier to read than my blue blog, and I like the "prairie" feel it has....natural colors, pretty patterned background. Hey, this isn't so bad!

Things happen for a reason, and I like this little accidental change!

Many blessings, Mary Jo

No comments: