Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mercantile Gatherings Magazine was a hit!!!!

Thank you to all that have purchased the Spring issue of Mercantile Gatherings from our website and shoppe! I can't believe how quickly it sold, and I only have two left!

I received many emails and telephone calls telling me how much you enjoyed it and that it was better than you could've imagined. I agree!!!!! This is a great magazine, and the perfect resource for us primitive and antique lovers.

I've pre-ordered the Summer issue, and will make an announcement when it will be available for purchase. Sorry, I can't take pre-sales or waiting list requests, but will be sure to send out a newsletter announcement through my mailing list (Did YOU sign up yet?) and also an email to all my customers...so be sure to check your bulk spam folders! I will also post here, on my blog, when it becomes available.

Enjoy those magazines ladies, and can't wait to see what the girls in Ohio have for us next time!

Many blessings,
MJ

No comments: