Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Friday, May 2, 2008

My Charity Auction....

I've been trying my hand at selling on ebay again on occasion, and have been enjoying the charity auctions I have been holding.

Louisa is an Early style doll that is holding a sweet smelling bouquet of Sweet Annie with an Everlasting Candle nestled inside. This candle is one of the hottest trends, the everlasting candles, and is battery operated with an approx. burn time of 700 hours! Louisa is large, a whopping 31" long. I can picture her in a kitchen beside a jelly cupboard, or in a vintage high chair with an old doll quilt draped behind her....all the while her flickering candle greeting your guests and providing inspirational Light. Louisa is a one of a kind, no pattern...I drew her from my heart onto the fabric!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This auction benefits the American Friends Service Commitee which provides wonderful humanitarian work all over the world. I am donating 10% of the final sale price directly to the AFSC.

I would appreciate you all taking the time to view the auction, and consider bidding, if you are able, by clicking this link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220231021326&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and may Peace and Blessings be with you all!

No comments: