Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Grand Opening is next weekend, June 28 & 29

I just wanted to remind everyone of our Grand Opening Celebration we are holding in our retail shoppe here in Springville, PA. Even though we will be open Friday through Monday, the celebration days are Saturday and Sunday, the 28th and 29th. We will open on Saturday from 10-5 and will extend our Sunday hours a bit and open from 10-5 as well.

What can you look forward to on Saturday and Sunday? Well, Barn Stars, Berries (garlands, rings, wreaths, picks, willows) and Scented Candles are going to be 15% Off! We will also have a drawing for a door prize. You can enter your name to win a beautiful basket filled with all sorts of primitive goodies like one of my handcrafted dolls, a quilted wall hanging, soap, a candle, and more valued at $115! We will also be handing out free gifts with each purchase while supplies last, so please get here on Saturday if you can...I'd hate to disappoint anyone even though I think I have enough for all. And remember, the sale, door prize drawing and give aways are on Saturday and Sunday only.

We are still planning on having an open house as well and you can see the downstairs of our Circa 1827 home. We've been working so hard on her for five years now, and we think we've re-captured her charm. As so many of you know and appreciate, renovating an old home is neverending, but we are enjoying this journey that we have started, and know that this is where we were meant to be.

If you need directions or anything else, never hesitate to call me at 965-0985. Hope to see you here in Springville!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

3 comments:

Sherry's Cabin said...

I wish you many blessings at your Grand Opening! If Texas were a little closer, I'd be there! I was just wondering through prim blogs and found yours. I absolutely love your Quaker dolls. They are precious.
Sherry

Holly Tree Primitives said...

Congratulations on the grand opening, MJ! I know it will go great. Can't wait to see pictures, post them soon!

Wish I was there,
Michele

Mary Jo said...

Thank you Sherry and Michele! I wish you both could be here too! It was wonderful, and I will post pictures in a few days when I recuperate just a bit! LOL! And thank you to EVERYONE who sent me emails and even called to wish me luck and express how much you wanted to be here. So many of you said that you just wanted me to know that you were thinking of me, and trust me, I felt your presence and prayers from all over the country and the world...you are all the best! Blessings, MJ