Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Pictures of Grand Opening Celebration

I must admit, I was a bit frazzled and busy on Saturday to take pictures. Sunday I was more relaxed and was able to get a few snapshots and thought I would share!

Here is my husband, Russ, and myself by our sign and on the porch of the shoppe...(have I mentioned that I really don't like to get my picture taken, but it was a special occasion after all!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the lovely Calla Lily that my sweet sister-in-law, Mary, brought for me along with a handmade keepsake Congratulations card.

Photobucket

Here's Seth trying out my "new" antique treadle sewing machine...he had that baby humming! No, I am NOT a sweatshop! LOL!

Photobucket

Mother and Daughter Shopping Duo who are regular customers and now, fantastic friends....I'll keep you anonomous ladies! Thanks, as always, for your support!

Photobucket

Joe (a.k.a. Joe the Postman) and wife Peggy who are two of my biggest cheerleaders! Thanks friends!

Photobucket

And here's my Sam, the big helper as always, picking the winner of our Door Prize....congratulations Carol of Springville!

Photobucket

That's it folks, hope you enjoyed the pictures and thanks again for everything!

Many Blessings!!!

Mary Jo

1 comment:

Holly Tree Primitives said...

It looks like your Grand Opening was a success! Oh I wish I could have been there!

What great pictures you took as well. Sounds like it was a wonderful event that was rewarding for you. It should be, you put so much hard work into it.

Congratulations to you AND Russ on your special day!

~Michele