Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Monday, July 21, 2008

New Shoppe items!

I just wanted to share some pictures of our new products in our retail shoppe.

Here are a few of our locally made cupboards at only $129.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's another locally made buffet. It's painted black with a stained top. There are two doors with punched copper fronts and a nice little cubby "nook" in the middle. The price for this piece is $199, and could be used as a buffet, a sofa table or the perfect piece for a long hallway.

Photobucket

We also have a great old child's slant top desk. This primitive piece is only $60 and would look great in your country home!

Photobucket

And finally, for all of us purse lovers, Donna Sharp's line of purses and totes have arrived! Here's just one cute sample, I love quilted fabric purses!

Photobucket

Hope to see you all soon!

Blessings,
Mary Jo

3 comments:

Holly Tree Primitives said...

Wow, your new furniture line is great! I love that punch tin buffet, beautiful.

Where are the purses? Are you going to be carrying those on your website?

Love all your great new ideas!
~Michele

Katy said...

Oh...i love all that furniture! I wish I had the money to get one of each!! It is all GREAT!

I have a Donna Sharp purse and I LOVE it!!! :) I always get lots of compliments on it too!!! :)

Sandy said...

I just LOVE the pieces of furniture. It would be so hard if I was to choose one because I would want them all...lol

Sandy