Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mercantile Gatherings Primitive Magazine FALL 2008

Hi there everyone! Just a quick note to say that I just received the NEW Fall issue of Mercantile Gatherings magazine this morning and already have it available for sale.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You will see it as one of our featured products on the right side of our website or under the This and That category. Just visit www.finecountrylivingprimitives.com to buy yours today!

This issue, once again, has great free patterns, pictures of REAL Early American homes and has fantastic ideas for primitive and colonial decorating.

Since this magazine sells so quickly, I DOUBLED my order from the printer so everyone has a chance to get a copy. I have a limited amount in my retail shoppe for my local customers, and we are open today through Saturday, 10-5, and next Wednesday through Saturday, 10-5.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Don't you JUST LOVE THIS MAGAZINE? I think it is one of the FINEST out there! The paper quality and photos are superb.
Thanks for sharing.
Karen