Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Amish Made Cupboards in the Shoppe!

Local customers, just take a look at the new Amish made cupboards I brought back!

The first one is made out of that great silver/grey barnwood that we all love! The doors are solid barnwood as well, and is in a jelly cupboard style. What a great way to store and display items!

Photobucket

The second is made from barnwood as well with great white chipped paint. The door is a tall and narrow old window with 12 panes of glass. One side is white paint, and when you close the door, the outside of the door is in a dark stain....a great contrast!

Photobucket

I also have a new antique that I know you will enjoy....this old washstand cupboard would be great in your bedroom, bathroom or even a foyer! Many uses, this piece will be enjoyed for even more generations to come!

Photobucket

Finally, here's a big ol' scarecrow for you to enjoy hanging from the side of your barn, house or propped up next to your front door to greet trick or treaters! He's big, and made in Lancaster County!

Photobucket

Hope to see you soon.....we're open Wednesday through Saturday, 10-5! Call 965-0985 if you need directions or visit my website at www.finecountrylivingprimitives.com to see what else we have waiting for you!

4 comments:

Holly Tree Primitives said...

I tell ya, your store get's better and better each time I see it! I just wish I could see it in person, my friend.

am nominating you for the Primitive Excellence award! Please visit my blog to grab the award. Then...

1.) Copy and put the Award Logo on your Blog.
2.) Add a link to the Person who awarded you.
3.)Nominate 7 blogs who haven't received the award yet.
4.) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5.) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

RBW said...

Hi MaryJo and greetings from Finland. I like very much Your oldstyle-store and Your home is fantastic.You have so many interesting stuffs in there. I'm collector(Usa things) and I also have a little Teddystore in my home.I was there last april,in Maryland Adamstown and Pennsylvania Lancaster-oh Yes!-I love Usa.Best wishes Jaana H.

Mary Jo said...

Thanks for the comments ladies! rbw....Holland! Wow, and you were just in Pennsylvania not too long ago! I hope you enjoyed our beautiful state, and be sure to come back again!

nanny*goat*primitives said...

MJ,

I love the Amish cupboards! Your store looks great. Would love to see it in person some day!

Deanna :)