Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Columbus Day Weekend

It's approaching fast, and I wanted all of you to know what our plans are for Columbus Day weekend at the Shoppe.

Here in Susquehanna County, there will be both an Artists Open House Weekend and an Antiques Tour. We will extend our hours that week and will be open Wednesday through Monday, 10-5.

I'm planning a sale in the Shoppe and all Fall Decor will be 20% off (includes outdoor fall items and handcrafted items), a door prize drawing , and there will be a free gift with purchase. I am also hoping to do a little doll demonstrating if I can swing both doll making and running the shoppe. Of course, it's my husband's weekend to work, so I'll play it by ear. My sister, Terri, will be helping on Saturday. Many of you remember her helping during our busy Grand Opening Celebration. On Sunday, my parents will be around to help as well. Actually, my family will be keeping the boys busy since they are the ones that actually want to help, but we all know what a four and five year old's version of "help" is! LOL!

That's all, I just wanted to give everyone an idea of what to expect and I am so looking forward to seeing you all!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

3 comments:

Karen said...

Mary Jo, this sounds like such fun!
I'm sad thought....we are coming out to Lancaster next week, actually the 10th we are heading out there and won't be in the area till that Monday...darn. I'd love to visit your shop if we find extra time.
Please let me know just where you are located.
We're heading for Valley Forge for the Cash & Carry show on Saturday and then will be in Lancaster the rest of the week.
Hope to hear from you.
Karen

Holly Tree Primitives said...

Good Luck this weekend, MJ and have fun! You are going to do great!

~Michele

Doreen said...

Sounds like fun. Best of luck.

Take care,
Doreen