Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've been busy....

My goodness, where has September gone? It seems like only yesterday it was the end of August and I was sending my little boy to school for his first day, not it's the end of September!

I've been so busy trying to sew up some goodies for both online and in the shoppe. I've created some beautiful things, and I'd love for you to stop by in person or online to see what we have!

I went to Lancaster on Monday, left the house at 5 a.m. to be exact, and spent a glorious Autumn day in Amish Country. I must admit, most of my day was inside warehouses stocking up for you all, but I still enjoyed the drive around the county and visiting with other shoppe owners. Everyone is in good spirits, and we were all excited seeing the new Christmas and Winter primitives that are available right now!

I'm trying to stock both my shoppe and online website as fast as I possibly can. I do admit that it is a challenge keeping both inventories in check, especially with my retail shoppe becoming busier (thank you everyone!). Recently I've made a few mistakes with inventory and do apologize to a few of you who may have ordered something online that was sold out. As always, you are all so gracious and understanding, and I appreciate that! I'm amazed at how many local customers visit my website and come into the shoppe to request the certain items I have available just online. It makes me so happy that both local and distant customers are utilizing our website.

The new Christmas issue of Country Sampler has been issued to home subscribers. I'm already feeling the Christmas rush of shoppers, so it looks like sewing may need to take a backseat for just a bit longer.

Just one more tidbit. The boys are enjoying school, and even though it makes things just a touch more hectic than usual, I am thoroughly enjoying hearing about their day and reviewing the endless papers that are in their backpacks each night. They are so proud of what they have learned during the day, and I am enjoying each and every moment, just as many of you mothers and grandmothers out there are as well. We are truly blessed, aren't we?

Be sure to stop in at http://www.finecountrylivingprimitives.com to see our NEW ARRIVALS! Shop early for the best selection!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh don't you just loooooove shopping in the Lancaster area wholesale places?
I'm doing it from the 10th of Oct. throug that week!
I'm hoping to visit your shop when we are out there.
Karen