Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Inventory Reduction Sale!

I absolutely dislike doing inventory, so I've moved many of my holiday items to the Clearance Category and marked down others, so be sure to take a look at www.finecountrylivingprimitives.com for some super bargains! Remember everyone, with many Winter items, snowmen especially, feel free to leave them out the entire Winter season and enjoy!

I am hoping to go on a shopping trip soon, weather permitting, and bring back some exciting new primitives for my website and the retail shoppe! It's been a busy holiday season for us here at Fine Country Living Primitives (thank you!) and we are really needing some new goodies!

Happy New Year to you all and many blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: