Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Products coming soon!

Well, this has been a crazy busy January so far, here it is, the 14th already! It's bitter cold here in Northeastern PA, nothing like they had out in the Northwest or the Midwest, but cold all the same, and I truly do not care for it at all!

I went on a shopping trip to Lancaster, PA, Monday and stayed overnight for a rare treat. I was amazed at how little snow there was in Bethel, then none at all just North of Lititz! I am soooooo jealous!

Monday morning I made sure I was dressed to stay warm....turtleneck sweater, my new ski parka (I don't ski, just buy them for the warmth!) and my boot socks with my Mammoth Crocs. By the time I came out of the first wholesaler, I was actually too warm! It was a sunny day, no snow on the ground, and I became continously annoyed when everyone was telling me how they were disappointed that they hardly had any snow this year! LOL! Isn't it something how just being three hours North, in the same state, can be so drastically different with weather? I just gotta move there.........

Anyhow, I'll tell you more about my trip on another post, but I just wanted to put the word out there that I will be adding some new products onto my website shortly. I'm still unpacking and need to take pictures and all, so look for them in the next week.

I also brought back some great new primitives for my shoppe customers, including a great Amish made hall cupboard made from an antique door....the windows were turned into mirrors, and it has great storage too! I'm happily unpacking great Spring florals, so if you have the Winter blues, just head on into the shoppe this weekend and Think Spring!

Many blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: