Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Top Sellers for 2008

I was just looking through my numbers from the last year, and here are the top sellers on my website for 2008.

1. Silicone tipped Christmas tree lights. These are not only big sellers during the holiday season, but all year long! I use them in the shoppe and in my own home in many ways including on top of cupboards and on my year long "Christmas" tree.

2. Battery operated taper lights. You all just can't get enough of these! I admit, I own a few myself, and love them, love them, LOVE THEM! They really do last a long time, am I right?

3. Coverlets and Blankets. Yes, these were a HUGE hit this year! I may not have sold as many as the lights and tapers, but my goodness, I can't keep them in stock! Remember folks, woven one at a time right here in Pennsylvania on large looms, just like in Colonial times! Machine washable, reversable, and you can use them and enjoy them for generations to come!

4. Cardinal and Candle clip ornaments for Christmas. These beauties sold out super fast and I can't wait to bring them in again next holiday!

5. Sweet Annie bouquets. I personally use these everywhere. I use them in my folk art and crafts, hanging from peg racks and fluffed out in old primitive bowls. How do you use YOUR Annie?

6. Tart warmers. These scent throwers are incredible! We've carried the punched tin style and the mason jar styles, and can't keep either in stock. Enjoy the safe alternative to having home warming scents throughout your own home!

Top Sellers in the Shoppe for 2008 are:

1. Silicone tipped Christmas tree lights. So many of you never even seen these before, so glad I was able to introduce you to them!

2. Those little Christmas mice. My goodness, I can't even recall how many I sold! Weren't they just adorable? Definitely a "bring back" for next year!

3. Vienna Twig Christmas trees. Sold out, what more can I say? LOL! So happy you all loved them! (hint, I leave my 6 foot and 4 1/2 foot up all year long, why not!)

4. Battery operated lights....tapers, tealights and pillars. Flicker without the flame, gotta love these! Everyone loved how I displayed these inside our primitive cupboards, which leads me to number 5............

5. Primitive Amish made cupboards. You all know great quality workmanship at an affordable price! Made from reclaimed barnwood, these fit into Colonial, Primitive, Country and Shabby Chic home decors. A "new" antique that will be enjoyed for generations to come!

6. Punched tin night lights. The barn star and the Paul Revere styles were a hit! I've sold out twice, and trust me, I bought A LOT!

7. Decorative plates from the Hearthside Collection. Customers tell us our selection and prices just can't be beat, and I thank you for the compliment!

So there you have it, and feel free to comment here on our blog on what was YOUR favorite product in 2008 from Fine Country Living Primitives!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: