Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Eternal Love Coverlets are Back......

I've been carrying these Eternal Love coverlets for quite some time now, and they are such a big hit! Each time I get a shipment in, they sell out quickly, and if you already have one of these, you know why.....machine washable, reversable, and handwoven right here in Pennsylvania!

I just received another shipment in and they are starting to go quickly yet again, so if you haven't had a chance yet to purchase one, head on over to www.finecountrylivingprimitives.com and click on the Coverlets button on your left. I have them in both the blue/linen and the brick/linen.

Photobucket

I have also placed an order for some new throws, and they should be coming in hopefully by the end of March. These heirloom quality pieces are always worth the wait, so please keep checking back!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

1 comment:

Old Glory Soldiers said...

I keep missing these!! The blue was out and I almost went for the red ... I didn't realize I missed an entire shiment! I am going to be keeping a closer eye this time!

Prim Blessin's,
Tina