Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Great Money Saving E-Books!

I just had to share this with all of you..........



I found this great website selling e-books and have already purchased a few. With money and time both a bit tight at times, you will find many great tips on everything such as inexpensive and easy cleaning tips using regular household items, how to save on that ever growing grocery bill, great easy and money saving recipes on using leftovers (I hate to throw good food away!), how to make your own high quality gifts, easy kid projects and money saving tips....the list goes on and on! There is even an e-book on tips on paying down your debt!

The Saving with Kids e-book series is currently 50% off this week! Sale expires February 23, so hurry over!



I was so pleased when I purchased my last e-book from them....it was over 400 pages long! These are in easy to read PDF format and I love just being able to skim through them just by sitting right at my computer!

Can you tell I'm really excited about these? I hope you are too....in these times, we all need to be excited about saving a few bucks here and there, enjoy!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: