Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The first robins were spotted......

Finally, we spotted the very first robins this morning in our yard! I NEVER thought this day would come, it seemed like such a long winter! What a pleasure it was to spot two of them hopping along, looking for worms in the wet soil. Happy, happy, happy!

Later on in the day, as I was chatting with one of my customers in the shoppe, she glanced out the window and in mid-sentence spit out "ROBIN"! Yes, she was just as happy as I was to see them.

I know there's another snowfall (or two) in our near future, there always are in March and even at times, April, but what a positive sign we saw today. And yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: