Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mark the Date ~ Customer Appreciation Day

Can you believe that at the end of June, it will be one year since our Grand Opening Celebration at our retail shoppe here in Springville? My, how the time flies! Of course, we delayed our grand opening until our second floor was finished and open (we really opened in January, 2008), but it's more fun to celebrate in the Summer anyway, am I right?

Speaking of celebrations, Russ and I decided to have a Customer Appreciation Day on Saturday, June 27, from 10-5. I will post more details in the coming weeks, but I wanted everyone to mark their calendars for that special day.

We really do appreciate our customers both in person here in Springville, and online. Don't worry online customers, we have something planned for you as well!

Thank you once again, and keep checking back for details!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: