Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer issue of Mercantile Magazines is in the shoppe!

It's that time of year again! Another issue of Mercantile Gatherings has hit the stands and I have them available on my website www.finecountrylivingprimitives.com for sale. Of course, we'll have copies available in our retail shoppe here in Springville, PA, as well!

These ALWAYS sell quickly, and once they are gone, well.....they're gone!

I also just returned from a shopping trip in Lancaster, PA, and have been busy adding new products online. Stop by over the next few days to see what we have in store (and online) for you!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Mary Jo...I'm anxious for the new issue to arrive here - hope it comes soon. I want to see Jen's house and I also have an ad in there.
P.S. I love your new hair cut in your profile photo....very nice!
Karen