Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Monday, August 24, 2009

A surprise at my door.....

We decided to take one last evening as a family before school starts to go on a country ride. We love exploring our little part of the world, there are so many back roads that we still have not been on and we've lived in Springville for 6 years already! We love looking at the old farms and enjoy the beautiful countryside that we are surrounded with.

When we returned there were several boxes waiting for me on the porch by the door. My new arrival of Hearthside Collection goodies are in! Oh, I just had so much fun opening each and every box within a box and seeing the lovely things I ordered for you all....I am soooooooo pleased with the selections I made and I absolutely, positively, cannot wait to get them listed later this week!

Tomorrow I'm going to enjoy one last day of summer vacation with my boys, then on Wednesday, I'll be taking pictures and Thursday, hopefully listing my new primitive wares for you all!

Here's a hint....very Colonial, a hint of seasonal, and get ready to blow the lights out!

Many blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: