Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Wow, this is #202

I can't believe that this is post #202! What a milestone, but of course, I do like to post nearly everything going on here at Fine Country Living Primitives.

It's been pretty busy here lately, so I haven't been posting nearly as often as I should. School started a week and a half ago, and my baby is now in full day kindergarten!

I've been making new items for the upcoming holiday season, and I know that many of my local customers are already asking when will they be in the shoppe for sale! My online customers usually get first dibs at my new handcrafted items because, well, they usually buy them right up! Not only that, my online customers have been with me for years, and they really love TRUE primitives!

Be sure to check out our New Arrivals category continuously because you never know what will show up there from day to day. I just finished some incredible hand dipped grubby string lights. Yes, I individually dipped each tiny little bulb into a special silicone primitive mixture with super prim scents of cinnamon and Amish Friendship Bread! They are flying out the door, hope you all enjoy them and I'm preparing to make some more to re-stock.

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: