Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Foliage at it's best!

Happy Columbus Day Weekend! The fall foliage in Northeastern PA is simply beautiful and we had many customers in the shoppe today from all over the area. This weekend is the Susq. County Artist's Open House Tour and the Susq. County Antique Tour as well. We welcome everyone who comes into the area for these tours and hope they are enjoying the great art and antiques and enjoying the changing of the leaves.

As I said, it was a busy day! Our remaining Fall merchandise is marked down to 15% off this weekend only here at the shoppe and for our online customers as well. We need to make room for our Christmas primitives, and the sale is working with many Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving primitives moving quickly out the door today.

Handmades are really popular this year, and I'm amazed that, regardless of how early I put out my handmade Christmas and Winter primitives, they sell, sell, sell! With this being our busy season, it's a great idea to shop early because we have been very busy online and that means less time to create my handmade goodes, and I may not have the chance to make more as we hit our busy time here in the shoppe as well.

I do know this.....I love my job and I appreciate the kind comments about our merchandise and how everyone enjoys the shoppe. I also appreciate your business, especially when you all have other choices both online and in our local area. Thank you for continuing to support our small business, I enjoy being able to share my love of primitives and handcrafted folk art with everyone!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm from NEPA too (Walnutport)! Gonna have to take a trip up to see you one of these days. Love your blog!