Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Friday, October 16, 2009

I've been shopping.....

I went on a shopping trip Tuesday and Wednesday to what I call Heaven on Earth.....LANCASTER!

I picked up a van full, and here on Friday, I am still unloading boxes from my van and trying to get my new primitives into the shoppe. I'm hoping to start adding new products to the website next week, but with also setting up the shoppe for Christmas, I may be a few days behind on that promise...sorry! It's time consuming but oh, so worth the wait!

Want to know what the newbies are? How about the silicone tipped battery operated taper candles in black and we restocked red! I know the red will go quickly with Christmas just around the corner, and they are beautiful for sure and for certain! I also have new battery operated taper candles with a primitive silicone star bulb....very prim and grubby and dirty, just the way I like them, and I know you do too.

I also brought back a new primitive Santa doll and other Christmas goodies I can't remember (it was a big trip!), battery operated pillar candles, primitive stitcheries, and some incredible Early American Colonial treats that are so hard to resist, even for me!

I restocked some oldies but goodies like our shoo-fly domed screen covers, glitter candy canes, silicone bulbs, tea light holders, and more handmades.

In the shoppe we are gearing up for Christmas and are decorating the upstairs and will move to the downstairs in the next week or so. Everything looks so great, I love the changing of the seasons!

Both online and in the shoppe, our Fall Decor is still on sale, so check out the savings!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: