Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My sleeping angel.....

Thought you might enjoy seeing my youngest who fell fast asleep on the couch last night. He's wearing his new Christmas pj's (just couldn't wait until Christmas to wear them!) and holding Teddy tight.

Photobucket

He woke up this morning and told me that he was very tired last night. He rolled his eyes and said how he had a hard, long day in school and tomorrow's only going to be harder....they're putting up a teepee in their classroom!

I love this age, wish they stayed this way forever!

So when you call to place an order with us, chances are it's this little guy or my 7 year old (or both) you'll hear in the background!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Just to sweet :)
I wish my girls would just fall asleep like that, instead they have to be in their beds and only their beds...oh well could be worst.