Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pre-Holiday Sale!

It has been very busy for us here at Fine Country Living Primitives! We've been shipping every day and to all parts of the world. We are truly thankful and appreciate our customers continued support and patronage!

It donned on me this evening that I have not had a sale in quite some time. This is always a great way to show my appreciation to my customers, so just a few moments ago, I set up a 10% off sale on my online shoppe.

This is our Pre-Holiday Sale....you know next week will be busy preparing for Turkey Day. I'll be at the school Monday helping with the Kindergarten's feast, and I'm sure all of you will be doing the same, or at least preparing to travel, to cook or to start your holiday shopping. The following week kicks of the major shopping season, so I figured a Pre-Holiday Sale would be suitable at this time, and I hope you enjoy it!

So thank you, thank you to all of you who have been with me from (literally) day one, and for those that are just ordering from us for the first time. We have formed many lasting relationships with all of you, and we truly appreciate that! This sale is just my way of saying thanks, and we also hope you enjoy the new goodies I just brought back!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: