Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shoppe Winter Hours.....

I know that about 95% of my customers already know that we will be closing for the Winter, but I wanted to post here on our blog just in case.

We will be open each Friday and Saturday (including this coming Black Friday) from 10-5. The last weekend that we will be open is the weekend before Christmas, December 18 & 19.

The week of Christmas we will open by appointment if possible. It's a very busy house with two little guys and a big family gathering on Christmas day in our old farmhouse, so we do ask that you call ahead to make arrangements if you wish to stop by, 965-0985

We will reopen the shoppe in the Spring, and plan on the first weekend in May to reopen. We may open a bit earlier, but that is dependent on the weather, but I will be sure to send out an email to our newsletter subscribers and advertise it in the Mulligan's and Pennysaver issues.

I'm planning on using this Winter to work on a few projects here at home, and also plan on expanding our main business, our online shoppe. Our website has continued to grow since we first started a few years back, and this year was no exception, even with the challenges all of us small businesses faced. I'm looking forward to continuing to bring my online customers new and exciting products including many more handmade items from myself and carrying a larger inventory of customer's favorites. I will also be working off of my wish lists that customers have sent me, so yes, I do listen!

We have some great things planned for 2010, and the Winter months will give me the extra time to continue to grow our business and share our love of primitives with all of our fabulous customers all over the world.

And local customers, when we return, we'll have fresh and fun primitives for your home, so it will be worth the wait!

Thank you for all of your support!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: