Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Seems like ages.....

since I've posted either here on our blog or on Twitter. I'm here and all is well, just very busy. Our online business has been just as busy these last two weeks as they were during the rush before Christmas, and with a new Country Sampler ad coming out next week, I don't think it will slow down.

We've also been busy with our boys. It was wonderful having them home from school and it was a hard adjustment for everyone to get them back to the schedule of school.

We've been looking into it for a few years now, but more seriously the last few months regarding cyber charter school for the boys. It's something I was passionate about before Seth started Kindergarten, and now that he's in first grade and Sam's in kindergarten, we put it on the backburner. We really wanted to give public school a try, and it's been okay. I know that they will both thrive with cyber school, and we're moving forward with it for next year. It may even be a possibility for Seth this year since they have open enrollment for class through March, so we may have him finish the first grade at home while Sam finishes kindergarten at Elk Lake. All of this has taken up a lot of my time, but time well spent and definitely worth the effort in the future. Afterall, Faith and Family come first, and I'll gladly sacrifice a few hours alone during a school day to have them home and help them learn more than they could ever imagine.

I'm hoping to head to Lancaster for a shopping trip in the morning. I'll leave bright and early by 5:30 a.m. and will be shopping by 8:30. I'm planning on stocking up on some great Colonial wares for the website and restock some old favorites that we've been sold out of. As always, I will have my eyes peeled for new and exciting products and with the new year, some new product lines should be out and about. Be sure to check back next week to see the New New Arrivals!

Did I say New NEW Arrivals? That wasn't a typo! We've been busy having new items shipped in since Christmas! We already have about 30 new products on our website...New Arrivals, and yes, plan on bringing in even MORE New NEW Arrivals! I told you we were expanding our online business.....you asked for more, and we'll be happy to oblige!

On a side note (just to make you jealous), I'll also be stocking up on Whoopee pies for the boys, Amish made butter for cooking, cabbage stuffed peppers for my hubby Russ, and whatever yummy and delicious treat for myself! It's simply sinful!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: