Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Want something new?

In my last post I mentioned how I was heading to Lancaster the next morning for a shopping trip for our online shoppe. I went and had a great time!

What a sunny day it was, and warm by my standards....a balmy 32 degrees! It made for an enjoyable driving trip and the time to and from heaven on Earth seemed shorter than usual.

I expected to stock up for our online shoppe, and my goodness, I certainly did! I've lost track of how many new products are on our New Arrivals category, but I still have boxes to unpack!

I just couldn't resist the great new offerings they had available. New Colonial wares and Early Lighting including (not added yet) a working oil lamp with an aged copper finish. Stay tuned for that one....what a wonderful, useful piece! Perfect for emergency power outages, but I plan on using one regularly out on my porch when we sit out and enjoy the summer evenings (yes, I'm dreaming of summer already) and even in the house when I get that craving for simpler times.

I've added many new Spring and Easter offerings including Easter eggs in antique mason jars and new bunnies. I'm warning you though, many are already selling out, along with our new Spring greeneries and florals, so please be sure to stop in soon for the best selection.

I've also restocked many old favorites, so be sure to browse around our site if you have been waiting for your favorite wares to come back in.

I shopped for our product ad item for the Summer issue of Country Sampler magazine and I found a super Colonial piece. I'm not revealing what it is, but just want to say that it's Early American, yet primitive. It's an Early Lighting piece and handcrafted right here in the USA....stay tuned!

We're also expecting a shipment in of new textiles in the coming weeks. I'm hoping that they are weaving them as we speak, and there's some new styles coming in and I cannot wait.

Again, thank you for your continued support of our online shoppe. We have been very busy and certainly appreciate your business and friendships as well! With our family moving forward with our plans to homeschool our children through cyber school, our online shoppe enables me to work from home and offer our boys a happy, safe and nurturing environment. I thank all of you for helping make that possible!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: