Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Year End Clearance Event!

Wow, where have the holidays gone? We have been enjoying our two boys this Christmas break from school. They are enjoying their toys, and we are enjoying them! Time home with family, that's what it's all about! I dread Monday when they return to school.

We've been very busy here at Fine Country Living Primitives as well. We are expanding our online business, so I've re-0rganized our inventory area. I affectionately call it the "warehouse", and we are making room for new shipments that have been coming in and for the others that will be on their way shortly.

In my organizing frenzy, I've placed many items on Clearance. Our regular online customers look forward to our Year End Clearance Event which I hold after the holidays, and this year has been a success! Many of you are scooping up bargains and stocking up for next year, and we are able to make room for more.

Not only are Clearance items heading out the door, but many of you have been pleased with our New Arrivals as well. We quickly sold out of our Mason Jar Taper Candle holders (twice!) and we have a few left of our third order and have more on the way. We also quickly sold out of our new Grid Pattern Coverlet/Blanket in Black/Linen. Again, I've ordered more due to high demand and hopefully we will have more again soon. I've also ordered new coverlets and pillowcases to carry in stock, and all coordinate together....what a great way to start the New Year with redecorating your bedroom in Early American charm! Stay tuned for those!

With our high volume of sales this past year (thank you), we also have the need for expanding our shipping center. We are working on that this coming month which will enable us to ship your orders more efficiently enabling me to also get some more quality time with my family which is always a plus!

This past year has been a trying time for many businesses, and ours has certainly gone through some changes. Thanks to my incredible online customers, these were changes for the good, and we thank you! Our business is growing beyond my wildest dreams, and best of all, I enjoy every minute of it. I truly love what I do, and I will continue to strive to bring you the highest quality, most unique primitive items at the most affordable price that I can. That's what we do here at Fine Country Living Primitives.....always quality items at fair prices. We never raise our prices before we have a sale, and if we get a good deal or hit a sale, we pass that savings on to you and you get that good deal as well. This is something my husband and I discussed on day one, and it is something that we hold true to this day. Many of you notice, we receive emails and phone calls all the time from our customers, and we appreciate your continued support!

On one last note, may this next year, along with the next decade and beyond be not only prosperous, but peaceful as well. Peace in our individual lives, peace within our communities, peace within our country, and peace across the world. Our family's greatest hope is Peace, for our children's future and always with the hope that we leave them a better place.

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

1 comment:

sea gull lighting said...

I love your blog! Its so fun~