Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Winter Blahs.....

I'm sick of it. Plain and simple. I get this way every end of February when the fun of Winter has worn off and the shortest month of the year suddenly seems to be the longest and feels like it's 40 days long instead of 28.

I decided to make the best of it and snitched a Seaside Mist candle from my stock of Old Candle Barn candles and lit it.....the light, fresh smell has really perked up my soul! It's amazing how something so simple can give such pleasure!

I'll just have to keep that candle burning the next few days since they are calling for 1-2 feet of new snow over the next few days...I'll just refuse to look out the windows and dream of Spring!!!!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: