Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm still here.....

It's been so long since my last post, I just wanted to pop on here and say that I'm still here!

We've been so busy with our online business, and I just returned from a shopping trip yesterday where I shopped with a new vendor and am bringing in a whole new line of products! It was a fun day, and I shopped until I dropped. If bringing home a van full of primitives for my website wasn't enough, two shipments came in today as well! It will take some time for me to get them added, literally about 90 new products (if not more) and restocking old favorites! I told you it was alot! So worth the wait, I'm excited!

We've been enjoying lovely Spring weather with today nearly 70 degrees! We're getting spoiled, but I'll take it....we had school lessons on the sunny porch today, why stay inside!

Speaking of lessons, homeschooling our oldest, Seth, is going wonderfully through Agora Cyber School. My only regret is not doing it sooner. Even though it adds to our busy day, it's well worth it and we are all enjoying it! Sam is excited that we can start the enrollment for him for first grade next year.

And if that isn't enough, I'm starting a new quilt...no more throws or wall hangings...I'm going for the big one! Wish me luck!

That's it for now....pop on over to our website http://www.finecountrylivingprimitives.com/ to see the treenware I stocked and other favorites back online. New items are coming as soon as I possibly can!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

No comments: