Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Some new arrivals!

These rusty wire taper candle holders are the perfect holder for our battery operated taper candles! At only $2.50 each, you can have them all throughout your home!

Photobucket

Here are a few more pictures of new items...there's something for everyone to enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

We are always adding new products to our online shoppe each week, so keep stopping by to see our new wares!

Many Blessings,
Mary Jo

2 comments:

STITCHINPRIM said...

could you tell me the size and price of this spread? I love it and if it's in my price range, I'd like to have it.
I love this spread.
Blessings,
Maurine

Mary Jo said...

Sure thing Maurine....it's a queen size but show it on my antique full size bed, so it can work on both. It's $200. It is woven here in Pennsylvania, is machine wash and dry and reversable. Hope this helps! If you're interested, its under the "Heirloom Quality Textiles" category on my website. Blessings, Mary Jo