Drama, Romance, Intrigue...

Love. Early American Style.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

So much to do, so little time....

The days and the weeks just get away from me as they do with everyone. We are through the end of the year plays and festivities for the boys' schools, and tomorrow is Seth's last day of school for the year. Cyber school went so well for us that we enrolled Sam in cyber school for next year which means TWO boys to teach at home, and I love every minute it. Okay, not every single minute, but close!

We are gearing up for the holiday season already and I have been lining up new products and ordering them in. We also have been placing ads for the holiday season and if our online sales last year were any indication of what this year's holiday season will be, then I best get organized! We have even gone so far as ordering our shipping boxes in anticipation of the busy time ahead and it never hurts to prepare early! The strangest thing is happening though, I have the "itch" to decorate for Christmas! Seriously!!!! I'm looking at Besnickle Santas and lovely greeneries, and I can't help but want to see them out now. I can wait for the snow and cold temps....definitely can wait on those!

I'm not sure how many handcrafted items we will have this season with homeschooling and keeping up with our online shoppe, but I will certainly try. Our entire focus this year will be our online shoppe and we may only have just an open house here at the shoppe in Springville, PA, for one weekend this Fall. I've finally come to the conclusion that I just can't do it all, but that's okay. My online shoppe was my first love, and it always will be (business wise, that is...you know it's all about the family!). I've made so many friends around the country and the world, and I have all of you to thank for our continued growth of our online business!

I take each day one at a time, each week one at a time. Life is good, we are blessed, and what more could we ask for?

Many Blessings to you as well,
Mary Jo

No comments: